Pass a good time!
New Orleans has a history unlike anywhere else. It has long been the confluence point of politics, trade, and culture through its colonial past as both French and Spanish before joining the American Union in 1812. Through unstable historical events of colonial change and slavery, New Orleans has always been a place where conflict and values collide.
Join us in exploring the wonders of New Orleans through music and its unique cuisines. We will experience the ever so lively jazz scenes and take in the best of Louisiana cuisine. We will look at the city’s history that created the melting of rhythms, food, and language.
This trip is for the curious traveler with a deep appreciation of music, food, and culture. We cover it all with a 5 day tour filled with experiences, history, great food, and amazing music.
A whole lotta live jazz & great music
Experience excellent foods of New Orleans
Learn the city’s history & culture
Explore swamps & plantations
Stay in amazing hotel & neighborhood
Get a feel of local New Orleans life
A small, intimate tour with great peers
Airport pickup & tour transportation
Meals (5 breakfast, 1 lunch, 5 dinners)
Admission fees for all tours and museums
Activities & experiences
Phone app with full itinerary & guidebook
Like-minded travelers (7-10 people)
Bilingual tour guide
- Pickup at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- Head to the wonderful Ace Hotel where you’ll be staying for the entire duration of the tour
- Meet your group for a drink at the hotel bar
- Dinner will be at SeaWorthy where you’ll be served exquisite seafood and local favorites
- Enjoy your first dose of jazz at 3 Keys located in the hotel or a nearby jazz club
- Breakfast at Josephine Estelle
- Walking tour of the French Quarter and learn the history of New Orleans
- Visit the Jazz Museum and Preservation Hall for a 5pm show followed by dinner
- Dinner at the marvelous Cochon
- Optional: Hit the local jazz clubs, such as Fritzel’s, for some great music
- Take the tour of the Garden District & Lafayette Cemetery
- Lunch at Coquette
- Optional: Walk Magazine Street
- Take a unique steamboat ride on the Natchez Jazz Cruise
- Take the plantation & bayou tours
- Enjoy live jazz at Preservation Hall
- Drinks at Napoleon House
- Take the Haunted Walking Tour
- Optional (depending on flight): Tour of Treme & Bywater
- Optional: Louis Armstrong Park
- Optional: Lunch
- Head to Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
We want to hear about your dream journey to the USA. What do you want to see and eat? Are you in the planning stage or nearing takeoff? We want to get to know you and design your trip together to ensure your delight in your travel story.
Start your travel story here.